Thank you for supporting our trip! Please select the individual for whom you wish to make a donation by clicking “Choose an Option” below and then name your donation amount.
We need your support!
By God’s grace, there has been a dedicated team of volunteers attends annually to serve the medical needs at Mully Children’s Family campus, located at Ndalani, Kenya. This medical clinic is offered to the beneficiaries rescued from Kenya’s streets, the staff and the surrounding communities.
We will be called “Team Amani” which means “Peace”.
In the past few years, we have seen approximately 2600 patients per 2-week trip. Teams are usually approximately 20-30 persons and have a wide range of skills: doctors, nurses, dentists, optometrists, other professionals, students. A wide range of medical issues have been treated/seen, including: epilepsy, typhoid, malaria, diabetes, brucellosis, diabetes, rabies, musculoskeletal injuries, abscesses and much more.
To accomplish the medical work, we rely on fundraising and the dedication of our volunteers.
Your donations are multiplied in many ways:
- Our team brings a significant amount of medical equipment, and medicines donated by generous medical partnerships established over the years.
- We offer a de-worming program for everyone that attends the clinic days.
- We have helped to facilitate ongoing donations of pharmaceuticals through partnerships.
- We also help to bring over medical hardware, and other miscellaneous items to continue to help build their medical capabilities for the future.
- We help to employ local professionals during our trips.
- Our team members often have such a positive experience that they return or influence other new volunteers to attend for future trips.
- The medical work provided by the teams allows MCF to continue its social programs to develop the community members, healthy families and build its future leaders. e.g. some of the beneficiaries that have graduated have gone on the become leaders, doctors, teachers, pastors, etc.
This summer, our team is going July 27-August 11, 2018.
To donate, select the individual(s) towards whose trips you wish to donate and then name the amount you wish to donate.
We thank you for your generous support!
“Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me” (Matthew 25:40, 45, NIV).